Proservia commits to make sustainable development & CSR a real lever for social and economic efficiency.
This business plan leads daily for our customers, partners and employees through five strong commitments for Employment responsible approach.
COMMITMENT # 1 : PROMOTING DIVERSITY AND FIGHT AGAINST DISCRIMINATION
Convinced that diversity is a strength, Proservia has always been committed to promoting equal treatment, equal opportunities and to fight all forms of discrimination in employment.
Since our origins, we rely on a recruitment policy which is deliberately and fairly atypical:
- Focusing on the potential, the sense of service and personal qualities of the candidates we recruit, prior qualifications and experience,
- Providing equal treatment to all our applicants.
COMMITMENT # 2 : SUPPORTING OUR EMPLOYEES IN DEVELOPING THEIR SKILLS AND BUILD A LASTING COLLABORATION WITH THEM.
Combining social performance and economic performance by giving a chance to all, including atypical profiles, it is also allowing everyone to find their place among us by implementing meaningful and relevant actions tailored to individual needs and requirements of our customers.
Thus, to support our employees in the challenges they will face and allow them to flourish within our group, we developed innovative models for hiring and training.
- Predefined Career Plan : proposed since 1999, this permanent contract contractualizes training and certifications will be followed by our employees, and changes in wages related,
- “Première chance” Employment Contract : established in 2003, this contract is for beginners with no experience. It offers them their first permanent contract and is accompanied by a comprehensive training course to enable them to be operational on the tasks entrusted to them,
- “Nouvelle Orientation” Employment Contract : on the same principle as the “Première Chance” Employment Contract, this latter device, introduced in 2009, is aimed at converting people without prior proven experience in IT.
COMMITMENT # 3 : ENSURE HEALTH & SAFETY OF OUR EMPLOYEES
Under the guise of the senior management of PROSERVIA and given the specific legal framework of our activity, Security’s role is to implement all the means necessary to meet our obligations, security of people and to consider solutions to improve, standardize and ensure the safety of staff on all our agencies and of our customers:
- Facility fire, alarms, security features,
- Safety training, evacuation exercises,
- Customers risk assessment, personal protective equipment,
- Monitoring of accidents and road traffic risks,
- Action plan for improvement.
This service is directly linked to the HSC and works on all matters relating to health and safety within agencies and among employees in mission.
COMMITMENT # 4 : ETHICS
In 2015 and for the fifth consecutive ManpowerGroup, in which Proservia applies the training and ethics of management process, was named one of the most ethical companies in the world by The Ethisphere Institute.
Our ethical commitment seals the principles that bind Proservia to its employees, its customers, suppliers and partners.
Therefore Proservia is committed to :
- The fight against fraud and corruption,
- Ethical relationships built without compromises with its suppliers, customers and partners,
- Promoting social dialogue,
- The quality of its services and to build a lasting collaboration with its customers,
- Implement a policy of responsible and sustainable purchasing.
We invite you to consult the Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics available on the website of ManpowerGroup.
COMMITMENT # 5 : LIMITING THE IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT
The formalization of the main environmental commitments of Proservia are included in the environmental policy of ManpowerGroup France.
Four principles are inherent in the environmental policy of Proservia:
- Management and monitoring of its consumption,
- Awareness of employees about their role in the adoption of good habits,
- Reduction and enhancement of its waste,
- Promoting “green IT” solution internally and with clients.
MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
According to public endorsement, Proservia and ManpowerGroup adhere to the principes of OIT, OECD, GRI, the Iso26000 standard and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (United Nations) and of CERES.