- In 2015, Proservia turns a new page in its history and reaches a total of 2 600 employees. Four years after its acquisition by ManpowerGroup France, Proservia now extends to Europe with the aim of becoming the market leader in end user support.
- April – Proservia announces the acquisition of the Hewlett-Packard “Mobility and Workplace Services” (MWS) divisions in CEE region. Covered services are primarily Service Desk, Onsite support and Field services.
- The acquisition has 2 phases and by 1st July, Proservia welcomes the 200 HP employees and continues in fulfilling of its plan to become the leader in IT EUS services..
- March – Proservia announces the acquisition of the Atos “Workplace & Service Desk Services” operations in France.
- Proservia continues the implementation of its business plan focusing more than ever on promoting employment. From the 1st March, 800 Atos employees joined Proservia.
- November – Proservia announces the acquisition of IBM Delivery Services, a subsidiary of IBM France and signs a 5-year service contract with IBM :
- The acquisition is in line with Proservia’s ambition to become France’s market leader in the IT outsourcing and user support services. Proservia welcomes the 120 employees from IBM and now has more than 1 600 staff.
- February – Proservia acquires the “Infrastructure and Help desk” services of Nexeya Services, and displays a permanent global workforce of 1 350 employees :
- ManpowerGroup confirms its willingness to make Proservia the leading outsourcing infrastructure business in France, strengthening the overall position of the Group. In the context of this strategy, Proservia, a subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, acquired the Infrastructure and Help desk services of Nexeya Services to consolidate its outsourcing information systems. Proservia welcomes the 170 employees from Nexeya Services.
- 1994-2014 : 20 years of transformation in a world of challenges!
- On the 8th April 2014, Proservia celebrates 20 years of existence! The occasion is marked by the expansion of its digital ecosystem withProservialeBlog.com. With over 20 years of experience and completely focused on the future, Proservia meets the 3 challenges of the modern IT: a social challenge for enterprise computing to get up to speed with the connected consumer ; The provision of total mobility with real security ; The ability to access data that is really useful to increase productivity.
- Proservia locates its User Support Service Center in Rennes :
- Large, bold, eco-friendly : these new offices reflect the ambition of Proservia to become a leader in its market while remaining concerned about the well-being of its employees. Certified “NF345 Customer Contact Center”, this User Support Service Center operates 24/7/365.
- Proservia, the first IT services company to achieve the certification NF345 “Customer Contact Center” for its service centers:
- Placing the quality of its customer relations at the heart of its priorities, Proservia sees rewarded its innovative approach by obtaining the certification NF Service NF345 “Customer Contact Center”, issued by AFNOR Certification. Proservia has thus committed an innovative approach in the market for IT services, and more generally on the BtoB sector, being the first to confront its multi-client Service Centers of Rennes (User Support) and Niort (Infrastructure Support) the criteria for NF services certification.
- Proservia employs over 1,000 employees !
- Launching the “Mission Handicap” :
- The “Mission handicap” is launched internally to implement actions to promote recruitment, integration and improvement of working conditions for employees with disabilities.
- Proservia joins ManpowerGroup to conduct its IT Outsourcing activities in France.
2008 to 2009
- In 2009, Proservia launches its User Support Service Center in Rennes ;
- This same year, Proservia creates the “Nouvelle Orientation” Employment Contract, an innovative device aimed at people in professional retraining, without prior proven experience in IT.
- In this period, two new locations open in France : Tours and Strasbourg.
- Two years after its establishment in Niort, Proservia launches its Service Center dedicated to Infrastructure Support.
- In 2005, Proservia reaches milestone of more than 500 employees.
- This same year, two new locations open in France : Rennes and Lannion.
- Proservia Niort opens in 2004. This new location will host from 2006 one of our Service Centers, dedicated to Infrastructure Support.
- Launching the “Première Chance” Employment Contract. Addressed to beginners with little or no qualifications, this contract gives them a first permanent contract and is added by a full training programme.
1996 to 2001
- Proservia launches the “Plan de Carrière Prédéfini” in 1999. This permanent contract contractualizes the training and certification programmes followed by its employees, in association with career developments.
- Successive opening of the Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Aix-en-Provence and Lyon locations.
- Thierry CONGARD, a self-taught expert, founds Proservia. His leitmotiv : launching an IT company in which creating long-term value for customers is consistent with a responsible management of human resources.